Monday 16 March 2015

The Weekly Story ~ wk 9

I'm still dreaming of my Myanmar holiday. It was truly lovely... very different to any place I've been to earlier. I say that all the time.. isn't it...


We landed in Yangon, then went onwards to Bagan, Mandalay, Heho and Inle lake. All in all... it was a beautiful trip... 

Our hotel in Mandalay.. I don't remember what it was called... had this log that was used as a bookshelf.. Over the trip.. I noticed hotels using such barks to place candles.. flower pots and loads of decorative ideas.. 


This simple table decor idea.. of an inverted glass was my favourite.. What do you think?



Join me at  'The Weekly Story' linky-party ~ open from Monday through Wednesday every week..
  1. Do a post on your blog: about ANYTHING! and it can really be anything – example – a fun recipe you tried out, a craft project, a DIY, a table top, a few candles, coffee with friends or a good book or a movie review… The list is endless… just about ANYTHING… and anything about YOU !! *smiles* ... It can also be 'anything pretty' ...
  2. Original photographs only... No images from other websites or magazines please!! This is about YOU.
  3. Link back to my blog.... only as a courtesy, so we have more people joining the party.
  4. Copy the 'permalink' from your post (not the link to the front page of your blog).
  5. Add your 'permalink' to the 'inlinkz' at the bottom of this post.
  6. Click the link before you. Don’t forget to comment and if you like the blog, please follow!!
Please note, you DO NOT have to be a follower of my blog to join the party.. I'd love to see you here!!
     

    Please grab the Colours Dekor 'The Weekly Story' button!!

    Colours Dekor 

4 comments:

  1. Awesome feel like visiting this place love that bark for keeping books

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fascinating destination, Patty please write a detailed travelogue, would love to know more about this country

    ReplyDelete
  3. https://www.fiverr.com/s/7y8gtn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Truly amazing decorative ideas never seen before. Loved every picture in the post.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you.... Thank you for leaving me a note!